We congratulate our
2013 Grandparent Of The Year Award
2013 Grandparent Of The Year
Pam MacKender from Mt. Austin in Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
2013 Community Service Grandparent Of The Year
Joan O'Regan from Haberfeld, New South Wales
The Grandparent of the Year Award has been created to raise the profile of Grandparents in Australia by recognizing the extraordinary contribution by a Grandparent to the family and the community.
An Award will be given each to -
Australia’s Grandparent Of The Year
Grandparent Of The Year.
- Grandparents must be residents of Australia.
- The Award/s will not be made to the same person twice.
- Nominations can be for either category – not both.
- Nominations are acceptable from any party except the Nominee.
- The Award/s will be presented at the discretion of the judges, based on the submissions received.
The 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013 Awards generously donated by the Glass Design Studio at the JamFactory (Adelaide, SA)
Click here to visit Grandparents Day Magazine